2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
to: lam logan [gift]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 17:42:46 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
It's when @lam arrives home from his internship at the gallery one December evening, that a Dragapult comes calling.

There's a box grasped tight in its small arms, wrapped in light blue paper (the sellotape could use some work) and tied together in simple, packing string often seen in postal services. 

When the parcel is handed over, two Dreepy nosily watch, bug eyes pressuring Lam to open it right there and then. 

'A little bird told me you're a kindred spirit. Wouldn't stop going on about it, actually. So I thought I'd let you take it off my hands. P.S. I hope you like performance art. — Secret Santa'

I hope you have an amazing holiday season, Lou! We haven't had a chance to write together just yet but here's hoping 2023 we'll be able to fix that. <3

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-seven
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
his hands keep turning into birds and flying away from him. eventually the birds must land.
awards
1,752 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 18:40:11 GMT
lam logan Avatar
there’s a distinct sound of yelling from outside of lam’s apartment on this winter evening. The oricorio is swiftly named Yuzu, and develops the habit of demanding his name spelled so that he can shake her pom poms letter by letter. Luckily it’s only four in total.

thanks so much, esuna!! I am extra hype for this gift and like you said, I hope we can write together soon!! I look forward to it! Happiest of holidays and onward into the new year! <3
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,841 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 1:28:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]TRADE CONFIRMED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

[break]
remember to update your personal computers accordingly!

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP